MNFF returns to Middlebury, Vermont on-the-ground and in-person!!
Passes & Opening Night Tickets On Sale Monday, August 2.
MNFF7: Wednesday August 25 – Sunday August 29, 2021 / Middlebury, Vermont
Here’s what’s new for MNFF7. More news and important information in the weeks ahead so watch this space.
5 Days of Screenings
Beginning Wednesday, August 25 and running through the Closing Night film on Sunday, August 29. More than 120 films scheduled.
NEW! More Screenings, New Times
- Wednesday, August 25: 9a, 1130a, 2p
- Thursday, August 26: 9a, 1130a, 2p and 715p
- Friday, August 27: 9a, 1130a, 2p and 715p
- Saturday, August 28: 9a, 1130a, 2p and 715p
- Sunday,August 29: 10a, 1p, 4p
Opening & Closing Nights
- Opening Night: Wednesday, August 25 – Opening Night film at 7p at Town Hall Theater with the AfterParty to follow under the tent outdoors at Swift House Inn.
- Closing Night: Sunday, August 29 – Closing Night Awards [VTeddies] at 630p at Town Hall Theater, Closing Night Film at 730p
12-14 features to appear soon after the in-person Fest closes, with separate Passes and Tickets available later this summer.
NEW! An Outdoor Venue
A first for MNFF – under the tent at the beautiful Swift House Inn for evening screenings on Thursday, August 26, Friday, August 27 and Saturday, August 28 at 715p.
- Town Hall Theater
- Marquis Theatre [two screens]
- Swift House Inn
- Robison Hall at Mahaney Arts Center, Middlebury College
MNFF7 Merch Store
The Merch Store will be staged in the former Diner building next to Town Hall Theater, courtesy of its occupant Giving Fridge, and will feature a very cool pop-up display by MNFF sponsor Sweet Cecily of merchandise specifically selected for the Fest, along with a wide array of plants offered by Giving Fridge. Plus hats, mugs and sweatshirts from MNFF.
All social events will be outdoors throughout the Fest, including Happy Hours and Evening Parties, at one of several lovely locations around Middlebury. Passholders Only, please.
- Thursday, August 26 – Happy Hour and Evening Party at the IPJ Hospitality Tent at the Sheldon Museum Garden
- Friday, August 27 – Happy Hour and Evening Party at Town Hall Theater Alley
- Saturday, August 28 – Coffee With and Happy Hour at Middlebury Inn Patio; Evening Party under the pavilion at American Flatbread
Passes and Tickets
Festival Pass: $100; Day Pass: $40; Individual Advance Tickets: $17; Walk Up Tickets: $13. Opening Night/AfterParty Tickets: $60 and remain a separate item, not included as part of the Festival Pass. Fest Passes, Day Passes and Opening Night Tickets On Sale August 2; Individual Advance Tickets On Sale August 9.
Health and Safety
We want everyone to have a joyful and safe experience at MNFF7 and firmly request that all our attendees, including filmmakers, be fully vaccinated when they come to the Fest. We’ll be following all CDC and State guidelines in effect in August, as will our venues, and we expect that everyone who attends likewise will do their part in making our “comeback” edition of the Middlebury New Filmmakers Festival a true success in every way.